Does my hand shaking have anything to do with my nervous system?

Dr. Lali Sekhon
Neurosurgery

Tremors are typically neurological.
Essential tremors are benign. If they interfere with things like drinking you may need to see a neurologist.

Tremors are typically neurological.
Dr. Lali Sekhon
Dr. Lali Sekhon
Dr. Emmett Miller

In brief: Probably

Shaking of hands is pretty much the result of the activity of muscles.
There could possibly be a muscular imbalance, but most likely it is the activity of the nerves that supply those muscles that is responsible for the shaking. The shaking might be seen to disappear when you deeply relax. If so, it probably partly due to stress and anxiety. See an appropriate health professional soon.

In brief: Probably

Dr. Emmett Miller
Dr. Emmett Miller
Dr. Adam Smith