My knees have started turning red and itchy and the tops of my feet in a red like from big toe to ankle- symmetrical, what's going on?

Dr. Shaym Puppala
In brief: Nothing beats exam
For a proper diagnosis, it really is necessary to be seen; nothing beats a physical exam and obtaining a full history.
In the case you describe, it really is necessary; red rashes in the lower extremities can be a sign of infection (e.g. Cellulitis, which is serious and needs treatment immediately), contact dermatitis (such as poison ivy), eczema, psoriasis, and a variety of other problems.

In brief: Nothing beats exam
Dr. Shaym Puppala
Dr. Shaym Puppala
Dr. David Bloome
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Dermatologist
These symptoms may represent a dermatological condition.
I recommend that you see your primary care physician or a dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment (if needed).

In brief: Dermatologist
Dr. David Bloome
Dr. David Bloome
Dr. Eric Weisman