30 years ago I had experimental brain surgery to remove a blood clot and skull fused together with no plate- no constant headaches, could this be a cause?

Dr. Brijesh Chandwani
Pain Management

In brief: Probably not

Although constant headaches have been reported after craniotomy surgery ("post craniotomy headaches), due to the time period involved i would think that the headaches are due to some other cause.
Consult a neurologist or your pcp.

In brief: Probably not

Consult a neurologist or your pcp.
Dr. Brijesh Chandwani
Dr. Brijesh Chandwani

In brief: Probably no

There are several causes of headaches.
It is unlikely that they haedaches you are currently experiencing is as a result of the surgery you had to remove a blood clot 30 years ago. I will recommend that you see a neurologist, who will perform a detailed neurological examination and probably order several tests and imaging studies of the brain, to help better understand the cause of your headaches.

In brief: Probably no

There are several causes of headaches.
Dr. Benjamin Anyanwu
Dr. Benjamin Anyanwu
Dr. Vikram Patel