Past couple of days noticed a clicking internally and can feel in right center of my head when I walk, what is this?

Dr. Shaym Puppala

In brief: Unusual symptoms

Thank you for your interesting question.
I wonder about fluid behind the ear drums/within sinuses from allergy/infection, although symptoms are unusual.Healthtap is a fantastic resource chock full of useful medical advice & info, but is not meant to replace an evaluation by your doctor. A full history of the problem, exam, & tests if indicated should help to find the answer.Please keep us updated!

In brief: Unusual symptoms

Dr. Shaym Puppala
Dr. Shaym Puppala
Dr. Hazem Eltahawy
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Likely from joints

Temporomandibular joint can click during opening/ closing your mouth or neck joints as well on moving the neck.
If it is occurring on its own, then it is best to rule out an intracranial fistula especially if it more of a pulse or thrill.

In brief: Likely from joints

Dr. Hazem Eltahawy
Dr. Hazem Eltahawy
Dr. Vicken Poochikian