How can I tell the difference between a blood pressure thing and something more serious for the cause of my head pains?

Dr. Rama Garimella
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: If HA goes away
If head ache goes away with BP improvement, it is highly likely it is from bp.
If it does not improve with BP undercontrol, it is probably secondary to different cause.

In brief: If HA goes away
Dr. Rama Garimella
Dr. Rama Garimella
Dr. Steven Giannotta
Neurosurgery
In brief: What's your BP?
Simple. What's your blood pressure? Is it low or normal when you are having headaches.
Then it is not the cause of your headaches. Identifying and treating blood pressure is one of the most powerful facotrs for long life. Look for other factors causing headache.

In brief: What's your BP?
Dr. Steven Giannotta
Dr. Steven Giannotta