I was doing squats and I felt something pop and then had a sharp pain on the back right of me head, what could have happened?

Dr. Cornelia Franz
In brief: Something
Dr lofti is correct.
Something popped and prompted you to ask the question. The body is all connected and improper alignment in one area can affect other areas. If you have any persistent discomfort, be evaluated. Squats can really overload the lumbar spine and lead to disc issues so be sure you are doing correct form, not overloading the weights and not going til you are at muscle failure.

In brief: Something
Dr lofti is correct.
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Neurology
In brief: Nothing much!!
There is not sufficient information for a diagnosis but unlikely to be due to anything serious.

In brief: Nothing much!!
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi