I have a chronic daily headache, are there any surgical options for me?

Dr. Ramin AmirNovin
Neurosurgery
In brief: Possibly
There are two chronic headaches that currently have reliable surgical options: 1.
Trigeminal neuralgia (sharp, stabbing facial pain that can be triggered by eating/touch) and 2. Occipital neuralgia (neck and occipital pain from an injured occipital nerve). Common headaches, migraines, stress headaches, and cluster headaches are all headache types without surgical options.

In brief: Possibly
Dr. Ramin AmirNovin
Dr. Ramin AmirNovin
Dr. Mark Green
Neurology
Surgery not the usual treatment, and cannot speak about your headaches in particular. Never blocks including the greater occipital nerve and stimulators implanted into a variety of nerves in the face and neck, are often used.

Dr. Mark Green
Dr. Mark Green
Dr. Roger Frankel
Neurosurgery
In brief: Probably not
In general there is no surgery for common headaches.

In brief: Probably not
Dr. Roger Frankel
Dr. Roger Frankel