6 mo ago I had a migraine that took me to the ER because I lost vision in right eye and have since had 3 of the same, what should I do?

In brief: See a Neurologist
If you are a young woman on bcp, you should see your OB and have your pill changed to the lowest estrogen/progesterone only pill.
Regardless of your gender, if you smoke stop! you need to see a neurologist for evaluation, complicated migraine is treatable. Do not wait thinking these events will resolve, there is a risk of an ischemic event which could lead to a stroke and blindness.

In brief: See a Neurologist
Dr. Jonathan Dissin
Dr. Jonathan Dissin
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology
In brief: Neurologist
Migraines are best handled by neurologist, some of who make a specialty in dealing with this condition.
The ones that affect vision fortunately do not come from any pathology and will not cause permanent changes although they certainly can be annoying. See your neurologist.

In brief: Neurologist
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Eric Weisman