Constant pain on the bridge of my nose and between eyes, what can I do?

Get checked out. Do you wear glasses, maybe they don't fit well. It could be related to sinus disease, or a host of other causes, so best to see a doctor for further examination.
? sinus pressure. Your description could be related to sinus pressure. Try allergy medications and decongestants to see if it improves. If not, see a regular doctor.