Pain around bridge of nose and occasional headaches for 6 years now. What can I do?

Sinus. In that location, it sounds like it may be your ethmoid sinuses. If it has lasted that long, it may be chronic sinusitis. You can start by seeing a your local ent.
Consult pain center. Six years is a long time for pain around bridge of nose. I am assuming hat you had a consult with a ENT physician and your pcp. I all tests and ct scan has been normal you should consult a pain center.