What are the effects of adrenal gland disorders in pregnancy?

Depends. The effects on the pregnancy/baby may vary according to what particular hormone/corticosteroid is produced in excess or not produced. A general concern in these situations is the excess production of androgens (e.g. Male hormones) that could have virilizing (masculinizing) affects on the fetus.
Adrenal disorders. Too much adrenal hormones or not enough adrenal hormones? If there is too much adrenal hormones, then the hormones can cross the placenta and effect the baby. These hormones can make a female infant look like a male. Not enough adrenal hormones can effect the mother's health and not help her cope with stress.