How can I treat anemia with Crohn's disease?

Iron and B12. Anemia with crohn's disease can have more than 1 cause as both iron deficiency and B12 deficiency are common as is anemia of chronic disease. First and foremost, you need to get your crohn's disease under control. Second, a daily iron suppliment (325 mg of ferrous something) and a daily B12 suppliment (1000mcg) generally will do the trick. Occasionally B12 injections are needed.
Remission. The most important thing for improving your anemia is to get your disease in to remission, which will allow you to absorb more iron. However some people still have resistant anemia even hen their disease is well controlled. Your doctor might put you on iron replacement pills. Talk to your gastroenterologist.