What blood clot disorders are common when pregnant?

Pregnancy itself. Pregnancy itself raises the coagulability of the blood 600%. You can imagine why that might be useful if you've ever seen a delivery, which can be bloody. But it can lead to clots during pregnancy that migrate to the lungs causing a life-threatening pulmonary embolism. The likelihood of clots rises if you slow blood down. So if you travel while pregnant, don' t sit in one place for too long.
Deep vein. Lower stasis and the congestion of the abdomen with the growing baby in utero cause slowing of leg vein emptying and edema. Trauma plus stasis plus coagulopathies of pregnancy lead to DVT and possibility of pulmonary clots-emboli. There are others but this us dangerous. Avoid excessive weight gain, sitting around immobile, dehydration etc.