I keep having sinus issues at work due to allergies. What should I do?

Allergies. See an allergist for testing and then work with the doctor to find the best possible way to treat the sinus issues with either avoidance, medications or allergy shots.
See an allergist. An allergist specialist is the most qualified to identify allergy triggers and help with the management of symptoms, and if indicated, administer allergen immunotherapy (allergy shots) with the objective of inducing immunological tolerance.