Should I let friends and family hold my newborn?

Dr. David Reddell
Cleaning hands before holding a baby is always a good idea.
If someone has a cough, they should also use a mask. Young children should be closely supervised while holding the baby.

Dr. David Reddell
Dr. David Reddell
Dr. FLORENCE NNEBE
Barring any risk of transmission of infection it is perfectly safe and to be desired that friends and family should share your joy.
They have a lot to contribute to enrich your baby emotionally, socially and physically. They are after all sources of support in any way you and baby will need them as you journey through life. True poverty is the absence of friends and family in our lives.

Dr. FLORENCE NNEBE
Dr. FLORENCE NNEBE
Dr. Shontae Buffington