How often should children be tested for allergies?

Child skin test . The allergies of children change much more rapidly than those of adults. There is no hard and fast rule about when to repeat skin testing in any patient, but in adults it's about every 3-5 years and in children, i would aim for 3 years, but if I have a clinical reason to think something has changed, it should be done when that occurs. Pollen allergies start later so the skin tests occur later.
It depends. It really depends on the age of the child, and whether you're talking about food or environmental allergies. I generally will skin test children over age 2 for environmental allergies, while many younger kids need food testing. In terms of frequency, children with environmental allergies may benefit from repeat testing after 2 years, as their allergies can change as they get older.