When I eat eggs, I get nauseous and itchy. Is this due to allergies or am I just being paranoid?

Dr. Sean McGhee
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: Possibly
This could be related to an egg allergy, although it could be something else as well.
It would be worthwhile being evaluated to determine more certainly.

In brief: Possibly
Dr. Sean McGhee
Dr. Sean McGhee
Dr. Barbara Stark Baxter
In brief: Egg allergy
You are probably allergic if your reaction includes itching.
Emotions can play tricks on you, and you could get nauseated if really nervous about eating something, but that usually means you are making a lot of adrenaline, and that would decrease itching, not produce it. So you wouldn't have both of those together. The combination is actually not a rare one for a food allergy. You can get a test.

In brief: Egg allergy
Dr. Barbara Stark Baxter
Dr. Barbara Stark Baxter
Dr. Shontae Buffington