I always wake up in the morning with a strong urge to sneeze. Is there something wrong with me?

Dr. Giana Nicoara
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Might be allergies

It may mean you have allergies especially if you sneeze more than three times in a row and have other symptoms like runny, stuffy nose, itchy, watery eyes.
Patients with dust mite, feather or even pet allergies tend to have a lot of symptoms in the morning, after being exposed to the allergen all night. If this is very troublesome for you, please discuss the symptoms with your physician.

In brief: Might be allergies

Dr. Giana Nicoara
Dr. Giana Nicoara
Dr. Jack Mutnick

In brief: No

Think about it..
.What does a sneeze do. Gets rid of junk in the nose. When you sleep at night, gravity is not your friend and the sinuses fill up with irritants and mucus, so the nose tries to expel in the morning. See an allergist for testing and treatment.

In brief: No

Think about it..
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Arnon Rubin