Can you give me some tips for overcoming milk allergy?

See an allergist. An allergist can monitor your child's milk allergy periodically. By following skin tests and/or blood tests to help determine the severity of your child's milk allergy, an allergist can help advise when it is safe to try to reintroduce milk again. Also, an allergist can help advise you which foods are okay to continue and which still need to be avoided based on the severity of the milk allergy.
Milk Allergy. If you are asking about a child, then it is simply a time dependent process. Most children outgrow dairy allergy by 12 years old (~80-90%). Adults are a different story. And then you need to know if you are lactose intolerant which is different.