My husband complains that I snore a lot when I sleep. Is this due to allergies?

Maybe a little. Snoring is due to airway obstruction. Any blockage between the nostrils/lips and the windpipe (trachea) can cause snoring. The most common area of obstruction include the nose, palate, uvula, tonsils and tongue. In as much as snoring has some nasal causes, if your allergies make it harder for you to breath through your nose then they can be related. An ENT doctor will be able to check your airway.
Consider sleep study. Loud snoring may be a sign of obstructive sleep apnea. A sleep study will help define the problem. You should see your doctor for advice about treatment and a possible sleep test.
Possilbly. Allergies which are not controlled could cause you to snore, but so could sleep apnea which is a more severe condition. I suggest you get evaluated by an allergist to sort this out.