Is it possible for your feet to grow during pregnancy?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry
In brief: Foot size
Can change. The foot can widen.
, and the person may require a larger size shoe. (i never really thought about what occurs until you asked, i don't actually think the bones grow... - I am sure someone else can chime in with the answer to that....But shoe size does change.

In brief: Foot size
Can change. The foot can widen.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Braden Richmond
Due to gravity and hormones, the joints of the foot relax, and the spaces between the joints may grow.
This, along with fluid retention normal in pregnancy, can certainly make your feet bigger, and make them require larger shoes. Not all of the joint expansion may go away after delivery, and some women will have to move up a shoe size after a pregnancy.

Dr. Braden Richmond
Dr. Braden Richmond
Not grow like a child but, do to a chemical in pregnant women ligaments can stretch .
I have seen women change shoe size when pregnant.

Dr. Alan Ettinger
Dr. Alan Ettinger