What type of addiction treatment should I do if I work and have kids?

Dr. Jeff Blixt
Addiction Medicine

In brief: AA, NA counseling

Not everybody with an addiction needs a 30 inpatient rehab.
Alcoholics anonymous or narcotic anonymous meetings are almost universal in locations, times of day, and are free! intensive out patient is another options which may include classes several times per week often in the evenings. Individual counseling with someone familar with addiction is also an option. See your doctor as well for advice.

In brief: AA, NA counseling

Dr. Jeff Blixt
Dr. Jeff Blixt
Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: It Depends

It depends as to what substances you are addicted.
Without knowing that, it is difficult to be able to provide suggestions. In general, there's detox, inpatient rehab, partial hospitilization, sober living and outpatient treatment. I run strictly an outpatient clinic and can deal with many problems as an outpatient, however, my programs aren't for everyone and some fail and need more. Good luck.

In brief: It Depends

Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer