How do I wean myself off of 1 Soma (carisoprodol) a night?

TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR. Soma (carisoprodol) is habit forming and leading to addiction if being used to sleep you may try medications like gabapentin, trazodone, and alternatively melatonin which can be of help.
Sleep hygiene. One carispodol 350 is capitulating, not addicting. If you stop you will deal with the insomnia you had that led to taking it So gradually stop by one fourth per week Don,t substitute trazodone other Lyrica (pregabalin) or drugs like valium, you,'ll just have to taper these too to get off. Melatonin and good sleep hygiene are best. Don,t eat, watch tv, have bright lights or noises in and around bedtime. Sleep .
Shouldnt need to. If you are taking a usual dose of soma, one pill per night will generally not cause any major withdrawal. There may be some "rebound insomnia, " for which you can just "tough it out" or use something like chamomile tea, otc benadryl, (diphenhydramine) and avoid caffeine and stimulation before bedtime for a few days to a week. Soma is really quite a dangerous and abusable drug, and you are best without it. Good luck.