I seem to have lost the concept of money and its value, what can I do?

Dr. Karl Spector
Addiction Medicine

In brief: See a psychiatrist.

I'm really not sure exactly what you mean by this but if you are talking about the sudden loss of the concept of money- i would certainly see your primary care doctor first.
He or she can help evaluate if this is a "physical" problem , like a brain disorder where a neurologist would help or a "mental" problem in which a psychiatrist might be more appropriate. Good luck!

In brief: See a psychiatrist.

Dr. Karl Spector
Dr. Karl Spector
Dr. Lillian Schapiro

In brief: What are you doing?

If you are going on a wild spending spree, you may be having a manic episode.
That can be dangerous. One, you may bankrupt yourself or your family. Two, you may loose sight of other limitations and do things you would otherwise be smart enough to avoid. You need to see a psychiatrist or a psychologist for a diagnosis. This is not something for a "counselor.".

In brief: What are you doing?

Dr. Lillian Schapiro
Dr. Lillian Schapiro
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine