Will I ever have peace of mind after a percs addiction?

Dr. Timothy Re
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Absolutely
The basis of recovery is to restore peace of mind that addiction destroyed.
Working a program consistently and with your heart is your best hope. Look at people who have what you want.

In brief: Absolutely
Dr. Timothy Re
Dr. Timothy Re
David Miller
In brief: Support
A support group can be very helpful in these circumstances.
I would suggest seeking out a celebrate recovery or narcotics anonymous group near you. You can have peace of mind after an addiction but you need the help of a supportive group of people who have already made the journey to show you the way.

In brief: Support
David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
Dr. Stuart Wasser
There is a syndrome of PAWS- post acute withdrawal syndrome which basically means it can take months or longer for low grade withdrawal symptoms to resolve. Naltrexone may help resolve this situation faster