Will smoking oxycontin cause paranoid schizophrenia?

No. Smoking opiates like heroin or Oxycontin have not been associated with schizophrenia but it clearly means you have a problem with drug abuse and need to seek treatment.
Talk to your doctor. Before even consering such a misadventure you should run this by a trusted physician. You deserve a personalized thoughtful and complete explaination for why you or anyone else should not do this.
Regardless. Although smoking Oxycontin is unhealthy for many other reasons it would be less likely to precipitate psychosis or schizophrenia.
No. Smoking oxycodone does not cause schizophrenia, bur such behavior could be dangerous. Too much of any opiate can cause one to stop breathing and die.!