How long should I stay on subs to help with methadone detox?

Dr. Jeff Blixt
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Disuss with others
Addiction is a lifelong process, whether on a substance or not it is always there, its what you do with that that matters.
Suboxone is an amazing tool for opiate addicts, relapse rates for opiate addicts is high. I have seem amazing trasformation with people on suboxone, I have also seen amazing trasformation on people who have gotten off. Not an answer to make on your own, but it is your recovery.

In brief: Disuss with others
Dr. Jeff Blixt
Dr. Jeff Blixt
Dr. Allen Fein
In brief: Should one detox?
When, if ever one should detox? Once there is an addiction problem, unfortunately, the problem is usually life long.
The condition is commonly associated with multiple relapses. Each return to narcotics is like playing russian roulette.....And.Each time the addicted person risks serious harm, including death. Discuss this seriously with your md before stopping suboxone/subutex please! good luck.

In brief: Should one detox?
Dr. Allen Fein
Dr. Allen Fein
Dr. Eric Weisman