How can I stop smoking weed?

Stop or Gradual Stop. A visit to the doctor can help, especially if the doctor knows of successful rehab centers or addiction-medicine specialists, both of which may be helpful to a marijuana user wanting to go cold turkey (stop all use at once). For users with good planning skills and willpower, they can cut out a portion of their use (such as 1/3 or 1/2) every couple of weeks or so, and eventually get to zero use.
Smoking weed. If you just can't stop then you are addicted to this substance. Talk to your doctor about a rehab program as soon as possible.