I have a never give up attitude fueling my lottery ticket buying, what can I do to stop?

Dr. Paul Cohen
In brief: See a therapist...
You should either see a competent therapist, some form of "gambling anonymous" specialist to help with the addictive nature of your purchasing; there may be an obsessive component to it as well; which a clinical psychologist/pshychiatrist can address.
;( or simply win big! and then be done with it. ). Good luck.

In brief: See a therapist...
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Bassam Amawi
In brief: Not good
I know people who have lost every thing because of excessive lottery playing .
The more u can abstain from this behavior the more successful u can be.

In brief: Not good
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Get treatment
Gambling dependency is treatable, and there are many approaches.
Gamblers anonymous is a free self-help program which uses a 12-step program similar to alcoholics anonymous. Many chemical dependency treatment programs and psychiatric hospitals have gambling treatment programs. In some cases there are underlying psychiatric issues, and medication treatment is available for many of these.

In brief: Get treatment
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine