How can I ensure I am making the best decisions during pregnancy and birth?

Dr. Megan Bird
In brief: Get information
The reality is we never know if the decisions we make turn out for the very best.
We can't. But we can make the best decisions with the information we have at hand. Be sure that you understand all your options and the most common risks. If you don't understand something, ask again. Then keep in mind your goals: a happy healthy baby and mom.

In brief: Get information
Dr. Megan Bird
Dr. Megan Bird
Dr. Nela Cordero
In brief: PREGNANCY
You are making the best decisions during pregnancy and birth when everything turn out ok , no complications and you are happy.

In brief: PREGNANCY
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Jane Van Dis