I only bet on sports, do I have a gambling problem?

Dr. Anthony Vertino
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Yes??
How much and how often are important factors here.

In brief: Yes??
Dr. Anthony Vertino
Dr. Anthony Vertino
Dr. Steven Simon
Addiction is defined by Cs. Loss of Control, Craving, Continued activity in spite of harm. If you answered yes to any of those, you are an addict , and should seek help, otherwise enjoy
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Depends
If you are asking the question, I have found that the answer is usually "yes.
" how much do you bet, how often, do you give up things you need for the money for the gambling, do you throw good money after bad? If you have concerns, there are psychiatrists and other mental health professionals who work with gambling issues. Check out gamblers anonymous, a 12-step free program (in your phone book).

In brief: Depends
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
In brief: Possibly
A gambling problem is not based on what type of gambling you do but on how much gambling affects your life.
Seek help if any of the following are occurring: causing a strain in your finances, affecting your relationship with spouse, family and friends, affecting your work, is an activity that is constantly on your mind, is taking time away from your exercise and other recreational activities.

In brief: Possibly
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine