I don't enjoy gambling anymore but can't stop, what can I do?

Dr. Albert Pizzo
In brief: Gambling addiction
The gambling has become an addiction and you need professional help to get the addiction off your back.
Talk with your family doctor to discuss rehab specialists. Start reading books re: addiction. As gambling goes hand in hand with alcohol addiction, you may get help by attending aa and doing the 12 steps of aa.

In brief: Gambling addiction
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Karl Spector
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Gamblers anonymous!
It's would suggest that you're very likely addicted to gambling .
This is much more common than people think. One of the best way to see if you do, in fact, have an addiction to gambling and to find treatment is by contacting your local gamblers anonymous group (www.Gamblersanonymus.Org) or call the national number at : (626) 960-3500. Good luck!

In brief: Gamblers anonymous!
Dr. Karl Spector
Dr. Karl Spector
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine