I'm 23 days without one drink but have turned to chocolate instead- how can I make sure this doesn't become a habit so I can be healthy?

In brief: Get a healthy habit-
Walk, read, exercise, build, talk to people.
Get a hobby. Go to aa - that works best.

In brief: Get a healthy habit-
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Moderation
If i knew how to get people to take in less chocolate, i would be rich (and would also be eating less chocolate).
Drinking involves a lot of oral activity, and your body and mind are both trying to make up for this oral activity by taking in more food, including chocolate. Use celery or carrot sticks and drink one large glass of water at least 4 x/day to keep your stomach full. Try support groups.

In brief: Moderation
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine