What are some ways of coping with pregnancy loss?

Dr. Patricia Rogers

In brief: HELP organization

This is a wonderful organization, help after neonatal death, that has been good to many of us.
I think pregnancy loss is a place where people who haven't experienced it really don't understand. They often say the wrong things in the wrong way and the help people really get it. I'm sorry for your loss.

In brief: HELP organization

Dr. Patricia Rogers
Dr. Patricia Rogers
Dr. Bassam Amawi

In brief: Therapy

See u pcp , can refer u for evaluation and therapy and prescribe med if needed.

In brief: Therapy

Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Marion Dunn

In brief: Pregnancy Loss

Pregnancy loss can be devastating and last many depressive years.
Keep in touch with family and friends. Try again after you feel you can function again. Don't expect to be depressed for several depressive years. You still keep the faith and you will probably succeed.

In brief: Pregnancy Loss

Dr. Marion Dunn
Dr. Marion Dunn
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham