What is dyshidrotic eczema?

Dyshidrotic eczema. This is a condition that affects the hands and fingers and usually presents as small clear bumps on the palms and sides of fingers and can be very itchy. It is not contagious and best treated with cortisone creams and moisturizers.
Itchy finger bumps. Dyshidrotic eczema (dyshidrosis) is a very itchy rash of little bumps on the fingers, sometimes on the hands, & may occur on the feet. The bumps may have some fluid inside, but don't break open (unless one scratches harshly) like chicken pox or herpes sores. Dyshidrosis is not contagious, & occurs in people with sensitive skin, especially if they work in wetness like cement-mixing or dish-washing.