How can I treat back acne?

Acne is Acne. Treating back acne is no different than treating acne on any other part of your body. The difficulty with back acne is being able to apply the topical medication to the entire affected area. Because most people have a hard time reaching their backs, many doctors are more likely to start a patient on an oral medication to treat back acne in order to get results.
Same as. Acne everywhere else. Helpful options include salicylic washes, blue light therapy, oral or topical antibiotics - to start. Best to see a dermatologist about this.