How can I reduce the appearance of acne scars?

Multiple options. Acne scars come in several "flavors." there are ice pick scars, boxcar scars, rolling scars and atrophic scars. Acne scars are difficult to treat. There is no "magic bullet." scar excision/revision, injectable fillers/fat, subcision, laser, chem peel, dermabrasion, etc. Many treatments can "improve" the flatness of the scar, and/or texture of the skin, but it will not make your skin flawless.
Topicals and Lasers. First, make sure the acne is completely clear using appropriate treatments with topical regimens, antibiotics, or isotretinoin. After your acne is clear, consider treatment of remaining scarring with the fraxel re:store or fractionated c02 lasers.
Acne scar treatments. A variety of approaches are necessary to improve not remove acne scars. Specific therapy is dependent on the type of scars and skin type. Potential therapies include subcision, cross tca, medical roll cit, dermabrasion, laser and other treatments, including prp.