How can I make my eye lashes more full?

Dr. M. Christine Lee
Dermatology

In brief: Latisse (bimatoprost)

Latisse (bimatoprost) is an effective way to increase the length and fullness of your eyelashes.
It is applied at the base of the eyelashes and you start noticing thicker eyelashes after 1-2 months of use. They only last while you're using the product. If you stop the product they will go back to normal after 2 months of nonuse. They increase the thickness of eyelashes by about 40%.

In brief: Latisse (bimatoprost)

Dr. M. Christine Lee
Dr. M. Christine Lee
Dr. Ally-Khan Somani
Dermatology

In brief: Latisse (bimatoprost)

Latisse (bimatoprost) is prescribed drug used to grow eyelashes, making them longer, thicker and darker. Eyelash hypotrichosis is another name for having inadequate or not enough eyelashes.
See your dermatologist for advice.

In brief: Latisse (bimatoprost)

See your dermatologist for advice.
Dr. Ally-Khan Somani
Dr. Ally-Khan Somani