How can I improve my body image?

Dr. Donald Hazlett
In brief: Investigate "why"
There are a myriad of reasons why we don't like our bodies.
Improving it takes knowing something about why you feel that way. And that takes talking it over with someone you can trust and who can help you find some answers and also help you develop solutions. It is not easy to do that, but it is certainly possible. Simple things such as good diet, exercise and sleep habits are a good start.

In brief: Investigate "why"
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Ana Adelstein
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Question Messages
Something to think about: what kind of messages have you picked up from movies you seen? Tv shows? Magazines you've read? Ask yourself how these one-dimensional messages have shaped how you see yourself? You might want to take a look at ways therapists help female clients with this.
E.G., see text for therapists by dr. Julie ancis:
Dr. Ana Adelstein
Dr. Ana Adelstein
Dr. Bassam Amawi
In brief: ? What U don't like
If u feel over weight , cut down u calorie intake and exercise and hopefully that will make u feel better.

In brief: ? What U don't like
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi