How do I remove calluses?

Calluses. The classic method is to buy a pumice stone and just file them down. The skin of calluses and very thick and has no nerve tissue, so it is not painful at all. You just have to keep after them and do this on a regular basis. The other approach is to use a combination of dr. Scholl's donut pads to relieve the pressure and to apply a film of salicylic acid (or plaster) on a daily basis to the callus.
Self-care, or doctor. For self-care of calluses, one can try over-the-counter treatments available at most drugstores. Usually, one puts a medicine on the callus to soften it, and later sands or scrapes it down with a rough stone. At a doctor's office, the doctor can shave or currette away thickened dead skin layers.