Can Abilify (aripiprazole) and alcohol result in having seizures?

Yes and no. Abilify (aripiprazole) can cause seizures (a rare, serious side effect). Alcohol withdrawal can cause seizures. Abilify (aripiprazole) is an antipsychotic. Typically, these two substances should not be taken with alcohol as they can lead to severe nervous system depression. If this is a problem, you should share this with your doctor and devise a plan.
Yes. Abilify (aripiprazole) itself can lower seizure threshhold in people with predisposition to seizures, although it rarely causes them by itself in usual doses. Alcohol should not be taken with any psychiatric drug, other than the very occasional drink (glass of wine at a wedding or dinner party). Alcohol can also cause seizures in predisposed people, and those drinking regularly can get seizures if they stop.