Are there any natural remedies for alcohol withdrawal?

Depends: B-vitamins are of course essential; but both morphine and Cocaine (both all-natural, as laudanum or coca leaves) have been tried as remedies for alcoholism with disastrous results, back in the 19th and early 20th centuries.
Raisin tree. An ancient chinese remedy made from an extract of the raisin tree - called dmh, has shown great promise in reducing etoh craving and dependence( indirectly helping by preventing withdrawal). It has also been successfully used in ers for resolving acute hangover effects. The mechanism is said to involve blocking etoh from brain receptors.