What is a good palliative treatment for precipitated withdrawal syndrome of suboxone?

Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Avoiding Withdrawal

The best thing to do is to avoid opiate withdrawal symptoms in the first place by seeing a doctor who can prescribe suboxone, then establishing a taper plan whereby you take smaller and smaller doses each day until you can be weaned off completely.
You can find a suboxone provider by googling "the Buprenorphine physician locator" on the web. Good luck.

In brief: Avoiding Withdrawal

Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: Treatment

I am not sure what you mean by palliative treatment in the setting of suboxone withdrawal.
I am guessing, you are trying to go through it without taking an opioid. If so, there are meds that may help mitigate some physical/emotional symptoms. The ones i like to use are Clonidine .1 to .3 mg twice to three times a day, Hydroxyzine (anti-anxiety med) and amitryptilin for insomnia.

In brief: Treatment

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine