My ex boyfriend is on Suboxone and he screwed up this month-is there anything (legal) he can do to ease the withdrawal symptoms?

Dr. Allen Fein

In brief: Get more Suboxone

There is really only one thing for your friend to do now.
..That is to get in quickly to see his physician and tell him what happened, and to get a new presciption for suboxone. It is to be expected that suboxone patients will mess up or have issues with treatment, so the physician should not be surprised. Your friend is alive - keeping him on suboxone is essential to avoid relapse to old ways!

In brief: Get more Suboxone

Dr. Allen Fein
Dr. Allen Fein
Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: No

I don't know, what you mean "screwed up" as this can mean many things.
Did he abuse other opiates? He should discuss the situation with his doctor. One bit of concern is how involved you are in the matter? Your boyfriend really should be doing all of this on his own. Otherwise, you are enabling. I know you care about your boyfriend, but he is the only one who can help himself. Don't get trapped.

In brief: No

Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine