Does naltrexone interfere with either Effexor (venlafaxine) XR or mirtazapine (avanza)?

No. Naltrexone is a very simple molecule that does not have complex metabolism in the liver, and does not have any known significant drug interactions, except with other opiate drugs, where it blocks their effects, and in people who are dependent on other opiates, can precipitate severe and potentially life-threatening withdrawal. You should make sure the prescriber knows you are on naltrexone.
No. These drugs are not listed as interacting with each other, so using them together should be safe.