Which trimester in pregnancy is alcohol the worst to have?

In brief: All

The first trimester involves a lot of organ formation and etoh byproducts can influence the cells of the heart, face & other forming structures leading to the "look" and structural defects in fas.
Your brain is developing throughout pregnancy & etoh can cause unseen interferance with the proper development of this vital structure. If pregnant stop drinking or don't start & avoid it if trying.

In brief: All

Dr. Balminder Mangat
Addiction Medicine

In brief: In ALL..Understood ?

44 year old male ? No risk in any trimester, if you plan on a world tour. 44 year old female desires motherhood, major life style changes ahead of you.
.. Already a relative risk to the baby because of age, you wish to know ... The bad, the ugly and the worst....Times in pregnancy to imbibe...? I give up. Much wiser to keep my opinion to myself.

In brief: In ALL..Understood ?

Dr. Balminder Mangat
Dr. Balminder Mangat
Dr. Adam Levy