I am having numbness in my left arm and the back of my left knee is extremely painful but only when i get up and when i walk. I 62, diabetic, ?

Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry

In brief: Many possibilities

Numbness can occur from various reasons.
Some potential causes include vitamin deficiency, nerve damage, nerve compression, and alcohol over consumption, side effects of different medications, or as a result of different systemic medical conditions such as diabetes. Get evaluated by a professional to determine the diagnosis. Treatment is based on the diagnosis.

In brief: Many possibilities

Dr. JUSTIN Aurbach
Dentistry - Endodontics

In brief: Thrombosis

Being a diabetic and having pain bhend the leftt knee and some cardiac syptoms.
I was say you could have deep vein throbosis and should go to and emergency roon or see your dr. Immediately.

In brief: Thrombosis

Dr. Eric Weisman