Is there any proof that cocaine can lead to a decrease in the size of your genitalia or is that just a myth?

Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr

In brief: NO

I have never heard of any study proving shrinkage of genitalia with use of cocaine; however the negative effects of Cocaine on heart and neurologic are enough for me to recommend strongly that you leave it alone.

In brief: NO

Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Wayne Ingram
The greatest risk is permanent alteration of neurotransmitters in the brain which significantly increases the addictive powers of the drug.
Dr. John Jarstad
Ophthalmology

In brief: Yes quite possibly

Cocaine is a potent topical anesthetic and a potent vasoconstrictor used legitimately in nasal and sinus surgery to shrink the nasal passages to allow bettervisualization.
In fact the nasal passages with its underlying mucosa and vascular tissue is often referred to as "erectile" tissue. If enough Cocaine enters the blood stream it could have the same effect in shrinking erectile tissue elsewhere.

In brief: Yes quite possibly

Dr. John Jarstad
Dr. John Jarstad
Dr. Eric Weisman