I take both Prozac and wellbutrin (bupropion) daily - what will happen if I do cocaine while taking these medications?

Meds & street drugs. Use of any illicit drug its self damaging to brain system makes life long irreversible changes in the neuronal circuitry.Combining with meds is never a good idea and can cause opposing effects that can be making mood and anxiety symptoms worse and at times difficult to treat.If you still need to use a substance to covet for mood and anxiety meds your current meds are not well talk to psychiayrst.
Not good idea. Prozac increases serotonin and wellbutrin (bupropion) increases norepinephrine and to a lesser extent dopamine. Cocaine increases dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin. Quite possible to be over stimulated and/or experience serotonin syndrome, which can be very serious. Please make a good decision and find some other way to cope that is healthier.
Cocaine. Doing Cocaine is an extremely dangerous thing to do. Better you go to professionals and find out why you are so destructive to yourself, before something terrible happens to you.
Don!t do it. U take two antidepressant because u r having mental health issues.Taking illicit drug can increase u mood symptoms and interfere with u medication. Effect. No don't do it...!