When on antebuse, what are common things to avoid that have alcohol in them?

In brief: You should...

...Be ok if you avoid actual alcoholic drinks and "elixir" medications ("elixirs" are usually made with alcohol).
Properly used, mouthwash and cologne will not affect you badly, and neither will fresh bread.

In brief: You should...

Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Many things

Colognes, perfumes and aftershaves rarely cause problems, but since you don't need them, i would avoid.
Skin sanitizers have lots of alcohol, and if you breathe in fumes can cause major problems. Alcohol in medicines (cough syrups) and in foods (it doesnt all evaporate) also need to be avoided. I would get a medicalert bracelet with Antabuse (disulfiram) listed on it just in case.

In brief: Many things

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine